The Town of Hanover is looking for an enthusiastic individual to work at the Hanover Regional Aquatic Centre as a part-time Fitness Instructor within the Aquatics Department.
Training/mentoring will be provided.
Instructors will teach fitness classes to patrons who are in the pool. Instructors may teach from either up on the pool deck, or they may instruct from in the water, depending on preference.
Reporting to the Aquatic Supervisor and/or Aquatic Assistant Coordinator, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Minimum Requirements/ Work Experience:
The ideal candidate will:
• Have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Be able to motivate and instruct large groups of individuals
• Demonstrate attention to detail, time management, and planning skills
• Be knowledgeable and experienced in health and fitness or have a strong interest in health and fitness
• Possess First Aid with CPR-C and AED Certification, or be willing to obtain
A full job posting and description is available at http://www.hanover.ca/careers
The Town of Hanover is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available throughout the recruitment process. Applicants must self-identify and make their accessibility needs known in advance. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. Information is collected solely for the purpose of job selection under the provisions of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
No minimum requirement