Jan 14, 2020
Jan 30, 2020
Business, Finance & Administration
Hours per Week:
How to Apply: email@example.com
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume by email by Thursday, January 30, 2020 at 2:00 pm.
Community Improvement Partnership (CIP) Coordinator
Town of Hanover
Through the collaboration of the Hanover Chamber of Commerce, Hanover Downtown Improvement Area and the Town of Hanover, the Community Improvement Partnership (CIP) contributes to our community’s growth by working together to produce successful promotions and events, including our annual Sights & Sounds Festival. Through this partnership, we promote and connect businesses, volunteers and the community to make Hanover a vibrant and progressive place to live, visit and shop.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Post-secondary diploma in Events Management, Business, or Marketing; or 3 years relevant experience in events management in a profit, not-for-profit, or municipal environment.
- Experience in marketing, sales, communications, business and media relations is an asset.
- Expertise in developing digital content, graphic design and social media marketing.
- Word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet computer skills.
- The ability to foster a cooperative work environment and positive results with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and public relations skills required to work effectively with interna and external contacts and with the public as the CIP representative.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and function well under pressure.
- Valid Class ‘G’ Driver’s License in good standing.
A complete job positing and position description is available at www.hanover.ca/careers.
Community Improvement Partnership
c/o Town of Hanover
341 10th St., Hanover ON N4N 2P5 t
The Community Improvement Partnership is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We thank all applicants for the interest and only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Work Site Location:
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD