Jan 17, 2020
Mar 13, 2020
Full-Time Seasonal/Contract 6 months (April to September)
Business, Finance & Administration
$ TBD per hour
Hours per Week:
How to Apply:
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Candidates who are interested in joining our dynamic team are invited to press the apply button and follow the process to submit their resume.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
GM BluePlan Engineering will accommodate candidates under the AODA legislation in all aspects of the hiring process. Please notify us if accommodation is required.
GM BluePlan Engineering Limited
(Full-Time Position, 6 Month Contract)
Location: Owen Sound, Ontario
GM BluePlan Engineering is a dynamic consulting firm providing niche skills in land development, municipal infrastructure renewal, and environmental engineering. Built on robust municipal, environmental, land development and structural engineering services, our team of professionals throughout Ontario have a strong legacy of providing sound technical advice and innovative solutions for our private and public sector clients.
- Telephone and personal reception
- Archiving files
- Assembling reports
- Word processing
- General office duties
- The expected contract duration is from April to September, which may be extended or repeated on an annual basis.
We are committed to providing:
- A dynamic work environment which encourages teamwork, initiative and creativity;
- Career development and education opportunities;
- A competitive compensation package, including a benefit package and RRSP program;
- Extra-curricular social activities (hockey, golf and other social opportunities).
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
• A pleasant telephone manner and
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD