Miller's Family Camp is located at Miller Lake on the Bruce Peninsula. We are looking for a person to fill our Maintenance/Cleaning position. This person will:
1. Ensure that all aspects of maintenance, i.e., landscaping, grounds, vehicles, structures, equipment, etc. are maintained in a thorough and timely manner within the park in spring and fall
2. In summer ensure that cottages, washroom buildings, and office are clean, ready for use and well maintained. Will work partially in a team environment and the remainder independently
3. Help in the office assisting customers
4. Assist in running summer activities
We are looking for someone who has a positive attitude, punctual, reliable, and have good communication skills! Plus be available for weekend, night and holiday work.
At least 18 years of age, Valid Driver’s License, Competent Customer service skills
• Basic knowledge of operating and maintaining equipment • Basic electrical, plumbing and carpentry knowledge • Trained in basic CPR and First Aid. Are helpful but not essential.