We are seeking an individual who is able to demonstrate their abilities within a 3 to 5 person team in a cost effective and enhanced manufacturing environment
We are seeking someone who has a:
· 2 to 5 years’ experience welding with Tig, Mig and Stick, mild and stainless steel
· Individual working towards a Millwright certification or fully licensed Millwright
· Read and interpret blueprints, work from verbal and written instructions
· Plan and setup the operation of all types of basic and specialized machine tools
· Inspect work before, during and after welding and machining, measuring tolerances
· Develop solutions to customer problems, independently and as a team
· Provide manufacturing support on repair of customer failed equipment.
· Ensure that all safety equipment is properly used and in place at all times
· Safe working procedures and safety equipment must be employed at all times
· Positive attitude and work well with others and be self motivated.
About Elmer’s Flighting Supply Inc
Our Allenford, Ontario auger manufacturing facility continues to grow and expand into new markets. Growing and building our work force with a Welder is essential to our growth. Position is full time and anyone asked for an interview must be willing to consent to an online screening process. Our company has always prided itself on quality equipment with a strong focus on safety. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. References are required.