Strong Kids - Donate Now
ACTIVE Net Member Portal | COVID-19 Information | Get Involved | Contact | About | Careers | News & Events | Text  

Child Care

Child Care Financial Assistance

No parent should have to struggle to ensure their child is safe and cared for while they can't be with them. 

Subsidized child care spaces are available at each of the YMCA of Owen Sound Grey Bruce Child Care locations.

Subsidy is provided to eligible families through Bruce and Grey County Children's Services. Please contact Children's Services in your county to discuss elgibility and apply for support.  

Region Contact
Bruce County   

Children's Services

Grey County Children's Services

Other Financial Assistance Programs