Sep 11, 2020
Oct 25, 2020
Business, Finance & Administration
$ 40,000.00 per annum
Hours per Week:
How to Apply: email@example.com
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest; selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
519 376 4357
A well established Financial Services company is looking for a Sales Assistant to join their team
Why Should You Apply?
- You are interested in working in the financial services field
- You are customer focused and savvy with office administration
- This position is competitively compensated with a generous benefits package
- Monday to Friday position
- Great work life balance
About The Company
This Owen Sound based wealth management company is a trusted name among clients in the region. Providing investment planning and implementation as well as insurance solutions on a personal or group level.
About The Role
The selected individual will be primarily responsible for being the primary face of the business. Your role will be to balance client relationship building as well as implementing business administration functions required for smooth operations of the business.
- Responding to client inquiries, in person or by phone, in a professional, timely manner and assisting with client appointment scheduling
- Working with client investment and insurance portfolios, processing financial transactions and policy changes in an accurate and timely fashion
- Effectively manage the day-to-day operations of our office, keeping files up to date, answering phone calls, greeting clients
- Actively participate in the implementation of business development strategies including client reviews, communications, marketing campaigns and special events
- Provide general assistance to Sr. management as requested, to ensure their time is effectively servicing clientele.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Vacation & paid time off
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Bonus scheme
- Education reimbursement
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
You may be a great fit for this position if you have previous experience in Financial Services, Investment Banking, Client Services, Sales Assistant, Bookkeeping and Office Administration roles.
Other Job Requirements:
IIROC (have or willing to obtain in 6 months)
Life Insurance License (have or willing to obtain in 12 months)
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD