Sep 11, 2020
Oct 7, 2020
Sales & services
How to Apply:
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elmer's Flighting Supply- Machinist
Elmer’s Flighting Supply Inc.
As one of the leaders in the auger business, we are seeking a dedicated person to join our team for a long-term commitment. We are a strong family owned, dynamic and energetic company that is rapidly expanding. We are seeking Full-Time individual(s) with experience, enthusiasm and a desire to succeed.
- Lathe experience, mill experience, and CNC machining and programming is an asset
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables.
- Must be able to repair machine tools and parts, Set up and adjust production machines/tools.
- Must be able to fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance.
- Maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports.
- Must be able to verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments.
Elmer’s Flighting Supply Inc. offers a very competitive compensation package, career advancement opportunities.
Work Site Location:
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD