Sep 11, 2020
Oct 9, 2020
Art, culture, recreation & sport
How to Apply:
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elmer's Flighting Supply- Junior or Intermediate Designer
Elmer’s Flighting Supply Inc.
As one of the leaders in the auger business, we are seeking a dedicated person to join our team for a long-term commitment. We are a strong family owned, dynamic and energetic company that is rapidly expanding. We are seeking Full-Time individual(s) with experience, enthusiasm and a desire to succeed.
- Develop and prepare shop drawings, proposal drawings from preliminary concepts, sketches, and engineering calculations, specification sheets, and other data
- Develop and prepare design sketches
- Check and verify design drawings to conform to specifications, CAD standards and design data
- Create drawings for assigned projects
- Must have excellent attention to detail and be able to produce high quality work as set forth by company standards
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-3 years of related experience in mechanical design or other related fields
- Excellent knowledge of CAD software, CNC , and Fusion 360
- Strong organizational abilities with task prioritization, multi-tasking, use of timelines and time management techniques
- Strong work ethic
- Able to work independently
Elmer’s Flighting Supply Inc. offers a very competitive compensation package, career advancement opportunities.
Work Site Location:
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD