Our growing team of office professionals requires "hands on" leader. Our office team supports our sales team with all of the important administrative details to maximize our customer’s satisfaction.
This person will help set our standards and train our office team, they will schedule our associates, they will lead from the “front desk” by providing exceptional customer service whether in-person, on the phone, via e-mail or by other digital means.
They will be key-holder and help to open and close the store.
They will help to grow our business by challenging our associates to be innovative and more efficient.
They will be cross-trained with the ability to help administratively at our Owen Sound Distribution Centre if needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE will have:
- above average organizational skills
- demonstrated strong ability with Word and Excel
- experience training and encouraging new and existing office associates
- a friendly and outgoing personality and enjoy working with people
- the ability to be a quick learner and have strong attention to detail skills
- enjoy working in a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions
- the ability to remain calm and poised while resolving customer issues
- experience creating and maintaining schedules and believe in using and improving checklists
- 3-5 years of office experience in similar role in a retail, banking, or manufacturing environment.
We are the fastest growing home furnishings store in Grey/Bruce with a long history of providing exceptional service and a bright future built on quality service. Our local ownership team and all of our associates live in our community and take pride in our place in Grey/Bruce.
Please apply with a cover letter outlining your experience with your salary expectations and resume.
We regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- office management: 1 year (Preferred)