Sep 14, 2020
Oct 14, 2020
Manufacturing & utilities
Hours per Week:
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest; selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
519 376 4357
MEDATech is a company that designs and builds custom mobile heavy equipment in the Construction, waste, transportation and energy sectors. Known as the ‘engineering ninjas’ in the heavy equipment world, MEDATech are looking for an Mechanical Technician to join their team in their Collingwood facility.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Great Benefits Package
- You’ll be known as an ‘engineering ninja’
- Involvement in a variety of mechanical tasks – no two projects are the same!
About The Company
MEDATech have been designing and building custom mobile heavy equipment since 2003. They pride themselves on hiring people that have worked in mines and in other industries where they operated the kinds of heavy equipment that that MEDATech build. This makes them the expert in building great machines and consulting on innovative solutions.
- They have been designing and building custom heavy equipment since 2003
- Clients are from Mining, Construction, Waste, Transportation and the Energy Sectors
- There are two divisions: ALTDRIVE, which makes all-electric powertrains; and BORTERRA, which makes advanced drilling equipment
- Strong Reputation in the Industry
About The Role
A Mechanical Technician at MEDATech is responsible for the Assembly and build of components as per the drawings, manuals and engineering instruction in the building of prototype mobile equipment and systems. Other duties include:
- Assembly, repair, modification and testing of mobile equipment and systems for the purpose of refurbishment and integration of design improvements
- Fabricate necessary components, inspect and modify outsourced components
- Assemble and install hydraulic components
- Service and troubleshoot control systems
- Troubleshoot and modify all mechanical and low voltage electrical systems
- Document as-built configurations and modifications on shop drawings and build logs
- Work with Project Team Leaders to detail and meet planned build schedules, budgets and material allowances
- Support and conduct functional testing of equipment as defined by Test Plans to verify design specifications.
- Provide support for Installation and Startup at customers site
- Assist engineering with creating and updating CAD drawings as required
- Ensure department priorities are met including safety, quality, production, and delivery
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
You will be a great fit for this position if you h
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD