Sep 14, 2020
Sep 28, 2020
Art, culture, recreation & sport
$ 15 per hour
Wage increase based on experience
Hours per Week:
How to Apply: email@example.com
Applicants are encouraged to apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, but only those chosen for interviewing will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Construction - Foundation Repair
Reliable Construction Worker needed for local foundation repair business. Based around the Owen Sound area, this role would be ideal for someone with experience in concrete or foundation repair, although no experience is required. Valid driver's license and vehicle would be an asset.
Why You Should Apply
- You Are Looking for Work That Has Variety
- Small Hands-On Crew
- Enjoy Seeing The Results of Your Hard Work
- Great Opportunity to Learn a New Trade or Skill
- Monday to Friday – No Weekends!
You will work with the on-site supervisor and business owner to assist in a wide variety of tasks including foundation crack repair, basement leak repair, sump pump, drainage installation, and sealing around pipes.
- Assist in the Installation & Repair of Various Foundations, Pipes & Pumps
- General Labour Including: Moving Equipment, Loading & Unloading Materials, Etc.
- Comply with Company Quality & Service Levels
- Other Various Tasks as Needed
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
CSA Approved Work Footwear
Physially Fit and Ready to Work
Reliability & Timeliness
Valid Driver's License & Vehicle
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD