Jan 4, 2021
Feb 18, 2021
Manufacturing & utilities
$ 16.50 per hour
Hours per Week:
How to Apply: email@example.com
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
519 376 4357
Production Worker - Day Shift & No Weekends
Rossiter Boats, located in Markdale, ON is currently seeking a high-energy, self-motivated, and dedicated individual to join their lamination production team. Selected candidates will be working as part of a team to produce and assemble signature Rossiter boats and their related parts.
Why Should You Apply?
- Great Wage With Room To Grow – Starting at $16.50
- Day Shifts Only – M to F – 8 am to 4:30 pm
- No nights or weekends
- Learn a New Skill – All Training Provided
- Great Local Atmosphere & Team
About The Company
With over 40 years producing sleek, streamlined wooden rowboats, Rossiter Boats has evolved into one of the leading manufacturers of fully composite, luxury powerboats. Using the very latest technology and materials, Rossiter boats are built to last a lifetime. Every boat is hand built to the highest industry standards with a fit and finish backed by their lifetime warranty on the Rossiter Hull.
- New Technology Focus & Evolving Processes
- Great Local Success Story
- Strong Focus on Internal Employee Development
About The Role
Working at the historic production facility located in Markdale, ON, laminators work in a team to build fiberglass boat parts including the deck, hull, and various small parts. You will hand lay materials, apply a skin & bulk coat, laminate core materials, and apply the final layer of laminate. Effective problem solving, working as part of a team, and an eye for detail will be the keys to success in this role.
- Full Training Provided – Some Equipment & Hand Tool Use
- High School Diploma or GED
- Work With Fiberglass & Bonding Materials
- Physically Capable to Perform Required Tasks
- Ability To Wear 3M Rated Respirator While Working
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
You may be a great fit for this position if you have previous experience in manufacturing, production, general labour, assembly, processing, or warehouse work.
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD