Mar 16, 2021
Apr 16, 2021
Art, culture, recreation & sport
Hours per Week:
How to Apply: email@example.com
Apply Online and search for Job Requisition R1723 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Revera's Pinecrest Manor
Need help applying to this job? Call 519-371-9222 ext. 6. Not the right job for you? We'll help you find one that is.
YOU make a difference
If you want to feel like you are making a difference every day, you've come to the right place. Our residents are unique and special, and so are our employees. By working in our homes, you can help create memorable experiences for our seniors.
Revera’s person-centred approach offers security and peace of mind to both residents and family members. We believe we work in our residents’ homes, and care passionately about providing excellent care, with state-of-the art facilities and vibrant, welcoming communities. For many of us, providing care is more than a career — it’s a calling.
Ready to spark some joy? For seniors at Revera, recreation can help spark a renewed sense of purpose. Reporting to the Recreation Manager, you will help plan, organize and deliver our comprehensive recreation program. Tailored to the needs of each resident, our holistic approach covers everything from physical and mental wellbeing, to emotional, spiritual and social sides of recreation.
In this role, you will:
• Participate in team planning and program planning for both individual residents and overall plans of care;
• Maintain resident and department records, including individual assessments;
• Work collaboratively with resident volunteers, family and staff;
• Keep abreast of current trends in recreation, through conferences and education.
What YOU bring
• Post-secondary diploma or degree in recreation and leisure studies, therapeutic recreation, kinesiology or a related field
• Recreational therapy experience, especially as it relates to seniors with physical or cognitive impairment
• The energy and compassion needed to work with the elderly
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Activity Pro Application
• Current (within 6 months) Vulnerable Position/Sector Check (VSC)
What we offer
• Technology to help you do your job better
• Benefits and Pension Package
• Better work life balance
• Vision to support Person Centered Care
Ready to spark some joy? Join us in celebrating the ageless spirit of people.
We’d love to hear from you. Apply today!
Work Site Location:
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD