Mar 1, 2021
Apr 30, 2021
Manufacturing & utilities
$ 15.00 per hour
$16.50 night shift
Hours per Week:
How to Apply: email@example.com
Interested candidates are asked to apply to this posting by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we thank all applicants for the interest, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
519 376 4357
Production Worker - Printing Associate
Need help applying to this job? Call 519-371-9222 ext. 6. Not the right job for you? We'll help you find one that is.
Local printing company located in Owen Sound, ON is looking for associates to work in their press production and/or finishing area. Workers will follow a 12-hour continental rotating shift schedule. $15.00 for day shift and $16.50 for night shift. Apply today - these roles don't last long!
Why Should I Apply?
• Organized Shift Schedule – Know Exactly When You Work
• Clean Production Environment Using Cutting Edge Technology
• Close to Public Transportation
• Weekly Pay
• Great Opportunity for Permanent, Long-Term Employment
• Friendly Team Environment
About The Role?
Workers will be assigned to one of four shifts and will assist the team with a variety of tasks in the preparation, production and finishing of various printed products. These can include newspapers, magazines, flyers, forms, brochures, or other paper products as needed. These tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Bundling & Stacking Printed Material
• Working With Biding, Stapling and/or Gluing Machines
• Monitoring Various Machines & Materials
• Loading & Unloading of Large Printing Presses
• Performing Quality Control & Quality Assurance
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
• Able to Perform A Range of Repetitive Motions
• Handle Weight Up to 50 lbs.
• Able to Stand For Extended Periods
• CSA Approved Footwear Required
This role would be a great fit for anyone with production, material handling, factory, construction, general labour or customer service experience.
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD