Mar 17, 2021
Apr 30, 2021
Manufacturing & utilities
$ 16.40 per hour
Hours per Week:
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are encouraged to submit their resume to email@example.com. While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected will be contacted.
519 376 4357
Need help applying to this job? Call 519-371-9222 ext. 6. Not the right job for you? We'll help you find one that is.
Caframo are looking for Production Assemblers to join their team in Wiarton, ON. The successful candidates will be working in their Manufacturing facility and be responsible for the assembly of their products which are designed onsite!
Why Should You Apply?
- $16.40 Per Hour
- Two shifts on a monthly rotation – Monday to Friday
- Day shift 7.15am to 3.45pm
- Afternoon shift 4.15pm – 12.45am
- No Weekends
- Great Friendly Atmosphere
- Full training provided
- Potential For Long-Term Employment Growth
About the Company:
Since 1955, Caframo are a privately owned Canadian manufacturer based in Wiarton, ON. They are a global suppler and world leader in marine products and stirrers and thermoelectric technology.
- Products designed and manufactured in Canada
- Beautiful location along Colpoys Bay
About the Role:
- Assembly of products and sub-assemblies according to production work instructions, safety procedures and quality standards.
- Prepare line set-ups and conduct daily equipment checks.
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently as per your approved training and capabilities.
- Participate in cross functional meetings and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Log all activities and information into the production data capture system (Epicor – MES).
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area and identify equipment for maintenance, as required.
- Complete first-off article inspections and document for quality assurance.
- Conduct product quality testing and identify non-conformance issues for follow-up.
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
• High School Diploma, or equivalent
• One year of a post-secondary education program, completion of a production related training certificate is considered an asset.
• 1 -3 years production or general manufacturing experience is considered an asset.
• Demonstrated fine motor skills and ability to use handheld tools.
• Demonstrated physical ability to hold, lift, carry, push and pull items up to 40 lbs.
• Ability to read, understand and apply written instructions.
• Basic computer skills.
This would be a great opportunity for individua
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD