Mar 22, 2021
Apr 30, 2021
Trades, transport & equipment operators
How to Apply:
Phone # 519-387-5022 / 519-387-5222
Email resume to: email@example.com
Fencing Labourer - Built Wright Fencing
Need help applying to this job? Call 519-371-9222 ext. 6. Not the right job for you? We'll help you find one that is.
At Built Wright Fencing we are a family owned and operated company, that is well established, stable and busy. As we look forward to the upcoming season its important to offer our staff job security during challenging times. We know how important competitive wages, benefits and equal opportunity is to all. We are also committed to customer satisfaction with quality services, while maintaining COVID protocols and guidelines.
The 2021 fence season is quickly approaching. Are you an individual who enjoys working outdoors in a high paced environment? Then we would like you to be a part of our team.
We are currently looking to hire 1-2 individuals immediately for this season.
- Construction knowledge would be an asset
- Must be able to lift 50/75 lbs.
- Detail oriented, highly accurate and self-motived
- Ability to communicate with fellow employees, and work together as a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Be conscious of customer satisfaction
- Experience with hand tools, power tools and some small equipment would be an asset
- Reliable and dependable with a positive attitude
- Energetic and enthusiastic in a fast-paced environment
- Work weeks are 40-50 hours, depending on the project
- Valid driver’s license, clean drivers abstract
- Must be able to get self to and from the work shop which is between Hanover and Durham
- Seasonal April – December
- Competitive wages geared towards experience
- Company benefit package
- Continuous training provided and paid for
Work Site Location:
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD