Mar 23, 2021
May 31, 2021
Seasonal/Contract June 29th - September 3rd, 2021
Hours per Week:
40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
How to Apply: email@example.com
Submit cover letter and resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Day Camp Employment.
Day Camp Counsellor(s)
Beaver Valley Outreach
Need help applying to this job? Call 519-371-9222 ext. 6. Not the right job for you? We'll help you find one that is.
The successful applicant(s) will:
- Participate in all program activities
- Plan and carry out activities
- Ensure all Covid-19 Protocols are followed at all times
- Ensure safe play and supervision of children
- Role model positive interactions
- Encourage children to participate in and enjoy all day camp activities (indoor and outdoor)
- Establish and maintain good communication with coworkers and parents
- Enthusiastic, supportive, encouraging, resourceful and creative;
- Organized and efficient;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Work Site Location:
Thornbury, The Blue Mountains
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
Previous experience working directly with children in fields of sport, recreation, leisure/or camp settings.
Current First Aid Certificate (before camp begins).
Current or recent Criminal Reference Check (if hired, BVO will provide letter to OPP).
High Five Training prior to starting (BVO will assist in arranging and coordinating).
WHMIS, AODA and Health and Safety Training (before camp begins).
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD