Mar 23, 2021
Apr 30, 2021
Hours per Week:
Up to 40 hours per week
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit a cover letter and resume with the subject line: BVO Preschool RECE Position to: email@example.com
Early Childhood Educator (RECE)
Beaver Valley Outreach
Need help applying to this job? Call 519-371-9222 ext. 6. Not the right job for you? We'll help you find one that is.
- Care of children aged 12 months to 4 years in a group setting with the possibility of school aged children
- Planning and teaching a creative learning program as led by the interest of the children
- Provide supervision and guidance through daily activities & special activities including documentation
- Working as part of a team
- Prepare and serve meals/snacks
- Regular cleaning of classroom
- Attend meetings and workshops to develop and discuss new teaching methods including professional and staff development training
Work Site Location:
Thornbury, The Blue Mountains
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
Registered Early Childhood Educator (RECE) preferred or equivalent.
Thorough knowledge of How Does Learning Happen? and ELECT.
Strong communication & observation skills.
Current, clear Criminal reference check.
Current First Aid & CPR.
WHMIS and Health & Safety Training an asset.
Up to date immunization record with proof.
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD