Apr 26, 2021
May 29, 2021
Manufacturing & utilities
How to Apply:
All candidates interested in the position contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 226-668-0422. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ledgerock- Load Operator
Need help applying to this job? Call 519-371-9222 ext. 6. Not the right job for you? We'll help you find one that is.
- To perform all duties related to operating the loader.
- To monitor and maintain high quality, safety, and productivity targets.
- Work weeks are Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm (Summer 7am-3:30 typically), with additional hours as needed.
- Working in hot and cold conditions.
- Working in wet and dusty conditions.
- Physically demanding and ability to work in a loud environment.
- Able to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to follow key safety protocols is essential to maintaining a safe work environment (i.e. balanced load)
- Read and write (English) with attention to quality
- Active Loader Operators license
- Physically able: ex: lift to 75lbs.
- Able to work with fellow employees with great communication skills
- Basic mathematic skills, and able to read a tape measure and good at troubleshooting.
- Able to understand paperwork such as shop tickets and drawings with little to no help.
- Willing to take advice and ask questions if unsure of any task.
- Very driven to keep working and meet production targets
- Punctuality- must be on time for shifts and breaks
- Reliable- proper attendance is essential for this mainly seasonal position
- Perform preventative maintenance checks and follow operating procedures on machines and equipment.
- Perform circle checks daily
- Load and unload saws
- Load trucks with outgoing shipments
- Unload trucks
- Organize loads
- Keep inventory of stock materials
- Comply with health and safety guidelines.
- Proper use of personal protective equipment always: work boots, gloves, hearing protection, safety glasses
- Takes necessary precautions to ensure personal safety and the safety of others
- Follow safety protocol when using various loader related equipment
- Ensure all chemical material is cleaned up and properly disposed of
- Perform housekeeping duties within work area.
- Clean up work area to prepare for next shift
- Clean and maintain surrounding area for a safe working environment
- Contribute to company productivity, quality, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor or management.
Work Site Location:
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD