Need help applying to this job? Call 519-371-9222 ext. 6. Not the right job for you? We'll help you find one that is.
Electrical Contacts Limited (ECL) was founded in 1970 in Hanover, Ontario as a manufacturer devoted exclusively to the production of contact materials. The Leadership Team continues to promote the concepts embodied in total quality management that our founder had originally embraced in the company’s earliest days. Product quality remains the key focus of the enterprise because contact materials are at the heart of our customer’s products and their success. The continual focus on product and system improvement has allowed ECL to grow its market share in the North American market and advance its position into the global marketplace.
General Production Position Summary:
We are seeking a day shift or night shift employee with a desire to learn, who is ready to be a member of a Team that strives to continuously improve. The successful candidate will be someone who is willing to invest their time, effort, and ideas in ECL; Because ECL invests the same back into their employees.
Education, Knowledge & Skills
• Education and general knowledge of programing & robotics is preferred
• Must be able to read, write and speak English and possess basic math skills
• Must be able to measure and sort parts
• Must demonstrate the ability to be cross trained
• Must be able to follow instructions and be inclined to pay close attention to detail
• 12 hour shifts
• Hot or cool environment