Apr 29, 2021
May 28, 2021
Sales & services
$ 16-19 per hour
based on experience
How to Apply:
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen - Manager
Need help applying to this job? Call 519-371-9222 ext. 6. Not the right job for you? We'll help you find one that is.
Popeyes in Owen Sound is looking for a Great Manager!
DISCOVER THE POSSIBILITIES OF AN INCREDIBLE CAREER
We are looking for a Store Manager to help lead a busy restaurant.
Being a member of the Popeyes Management Family means:
- An great career with opportunities to advance and grow all while receiving a competitive salary
- Building and leading a team that delivers an exceptional customer experience to our guest
- Opportunity to work with other professionals in an exciting, fast paced friendly and positive team environment
- Being relied upon to do a variety of tasks that include but are not limited to: supervising a team, food safety management, inventory control, health & safety, recruitment as well as the training of staff
- Joining a company that is recognized as one of the BEST and fastest growing employers in Canada!
- Helping us cement our place in the great community of Owen Sound!
Who we WANT:
- Have a passion for quality food, amazing hospitality and delivering a great guest experience
- Experience with team building and people development
- Have outstanding communication and strong time management skills
- Ability to motivate and lead the team from the front by being an exceptional role model
- Close attention to detail, strong passion for following standards and operations
- Solid track record of problem solving skills
Minimum of one year of Restaurant Management experience
What we OFFER:
- Full-time including some weekend shifts (must be able to do 40 hours per week)
- Competitive starting salary with regular increases based on performance and an opportunity for monthly bonus plans based on KPI's and ROI
- For Full-Time management, free access to benefits like complimentary meals and the opportunity to learn advanced business skills through our world class training and development programs
We take care of our employees. It’s time to work for us!
Work Site Location:
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD