Need help applying to this job? Call 519-371-9222 ext. 6. Not the right job for you? We'll help you find one that is.
We are looking for part-time staff in our Sauble Beach location. The position includes being on the shop floor welcoming and helping customers with their shopping needs by assisting with fitting rooms and any questions they have about our clothing and products.
What we are looking for from you:
- You seek out any chance you get to know your community and build new relationships.
- You lead and coach through the company mission, and core values.
- You value collaboration over competition.
- You want to flex some strong entrepreneurial muscle sharing big ideas, and you know that what you do makes a difference in the world.
- Your entrepreneurial spirit Drives you to continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- You have an inherent desire to learn, connect, and create.
- A great sense of style.
- A driven approach to your work and career.
- An outgoing personality and passion for exceptional service.
- You integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working (aka you don't take yourself too seriously).
- You acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- You communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- You lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- You foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
To learn more about who we are, check out our girt & grace story highlights on Instagram @gritandgraceclothing
Grit & Grace is an Equal Opportunity employer. We care more about your hustle, passion for fashion and ability to think on your feet than we do about big degrees and fancy job titles.
No specific education requirements