Aug 1, 2020
Aug 29, 2020
Permanent Year Round
$ 31.33 per hour
Starting wages listed
Hours per Week:
How to Apply:
Please send resumes by email to: email@example.com
Please send resumes by mail to:
Golden Dawn HR Team
80 Main Street
Lion's Head, ON N0H 1W0
Attn: Barbara Sterling
Please drop resume off in person to:
80 Main Street in Lion's Head
80 Main Street , Lion's Head ON N0H 1W0
Golden Dawn Senior Citizen Home
About the Job:
The Golden Dawn Senior Citizen Home is accepting applications for Registered Nurses. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing based and assessed based on departmental vacancies.
Casual position openings.
The successful applicant must demonstrate resident-focused care in terms of positive behaviour and attitude. Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, patience, flexibility and adaptability are required in this role. Computer skills are an asset.
Work With Us:
- We focus on work life balance, guaranteed hours based on your position type and flexible hours.
- Competitive wages, benefits, dental, 100% drug coverage and pension plan based on class (Full Time) of position. (Part Time & Casual paid in lieu.)
- We work in a family setting, in a close knit, supportive team environment.
- We promote and support long term employment opportunities.
- Applying to work with us is an easy application process.
- Assess and provide treatments and make referrals.
- Prevent or treat injury/illness.
- Teach, counsel and advocate to enhance resident health and well-being.
- Coordinate, supervise, monitor and evaluate the provision of health care services
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team to evaluate the resident’s overall plan of care.
- Manage, administer, and allocate resources related to health services.
- Supervise licensed practical nurses and other nurse staff, as required.
Golden Dawn Senior Citizen Home is a non-profit, long-term care and senior apartment complex located in the village of Lion's Head, Ontario, part of the beautiful Bruce Peninsula. Golden Dawn Senior Citizen Home is a registered charity and licensed in with the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a Registered Nurse.
Experience in the area of nursing administration and/or long-term care is an asset.
Ability to work both independently and as a team in a multi-disciplinary environment.
Excellent leadership, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Available for non-traditional hours, including evenings and weekends.
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD