Feb 19, 2020
Jun 30, 2020
Full-Time Seasonal/Contract Mid-June to Labour Day
Sales & services
$ 14 per hour
2019 Tip-out added $2.42 per hour to base wage.
Hours per Week:
How to Apply: email@example.com
Please email resume and cover letter.
Stonehouse On Lakeshore
Stonehouse On Lakeshore is a busy family owned and operated sit-down restaurant located on the beautiful shores of Lake Huron in Sauble Beach ON.
We serve breakfast, lunch and diner to the thousands of tourists that visit Sauble Beach every summer.
We're looking for people who love food, working on a team and strive to make sure everyone of our guests has a great experience. In addition to helping the team open and close, you'll be responsible for clearing tables, washing dishes and flatware throughout the day. During off peak times you'll help our short order cooks prep for upcoming meals. As your customer service and kitchen skills develop there is always the opportunity for advancement to become a server or short order cook. We're offering a consistent schedule and excellent pay for a dedicated employee.
- Operate the industrial dishwasher
- Wash glassware and other implements by hand when necessary
- Empty and clean all trash receptacles
- Clean coffee machines daily
- Rotate dishes to reduce wear and tear on resources
- Clean dish storage
- Follow sanitation policies at all times
- Provide assistance to prep cook and other kitchen staff as needed, especially during peak times
- Perform opening, closing and side work
- Clean up spills or broken glassware immediately
- Report any sanitation or janitorial issues to appropriate party
- No experience required (we’re willing to train)
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Excellent critical thinking and time management skills
- Ability to operate industrial machinery and carry loads up to 20 lbs
- Willingness to work in hot, humid environment and on your feet for 8-hour shifts
Working at Stonehouse is hard but rewarding work, our crew sticks together to get the job done!
Work Site Location:
Safe Food Handling Certificate
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD