Are you truly passionate about making a difference in someone’s life?
Whether you have worked with seniors for decades, or have recently decided that supporting Seniors is the sector for you, Wiarton Retirement Residence welcomes those who share our passion for exceptional service and care. We encourage you to explore our employment opportunities. Discover how you can be a part of a dynamic team that strives daily to create meaningful moments for our valued residents. We are looking for individuals like you, who want more than ‘just a job’. Apply to work with us if you are truly interested in making a difference in someone’s life.
Role as Personal Support Worker (evening or nightshift):
The Personal Support Worker provides personal care and other services to residents in a safe efficient manner, according to the policies and procedures of the retirement residence.
The responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
• Assists and attends to residents’ special needs as required;
• Provides personal laundry services for residents in accordance with established work routines;
• Maintains work and storage areas in a clean, safe and sanitary manner;
• Provides housekeeping services by cleaning and maintaining all resident areas as per work routines;
• Performs other related duties as required.
The ideal candidates will possess:
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. As a condition of employment, a Criminal Record Search, which may include a vulnerable sector screen, will be required.
Wiarton Retirement Residences is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties.
Please send your Resume to:
Post secondary education