May 15, 2020
Jun 9, 2020
Full-Time Permanent Permanent
Business, Finance & Administration
$ 40,000 per annum
Hours per Week:
How to Apply:
Apply via email with an attached resume to email@example.com
965 2nd Avenue West , Owen Sound Ontario N4K 4M8
519 376 4357
Financial Services Administrator
Sales Assistant - Financial Services
Are you a motivated individual looking for a way to grow your financial services career?
A well established Financial Services company is looking for a Sales Assistant to join their team
About The Company
This Owen Sound based wealth management company is a trusted name among clients in the region. Providing investment planning and implementation as well as insurance solutions on a personal or group level.
About The Role
The selected individual will be primarily responsible for being the primary face of the business. Your role will be to balance client relationship building as well as implementing business administration functions required for smooth operations of the business.
- Responding to client inquiries, in person or by phone, in a professional, timely manner and assisting with client appointment scheduling
- Working with client investment and insurance portfolios, processing financial transactions and policy changes in an accurate and timely fashion
- Effectively manage the day-to-day operations of our office, keeping files up to date, answering phone calls, greeting clients
- Actively participate in the implementation of business development strategies including client reviews, communications, marketing campaigns and special events
- Provide general assistance to Sr. management as requested, to ensure their time is effectively servicing clientele.
Why Should You Apply?
- You are interested in working in the financial services field
- You are customer focused and savvy with office administration
- This position is competitively compensated with a generous benefits package
- Monday to Friday position
- Great work life balance
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care
- RRSP Match
- Vacation & paid time off
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Life insurance
- Annual Bonus
- IIROC (have or willing to obtain in 6 months)
- Life Insurance License (have or willing to obtain in 12 months)
You may be a great fit for this position if you have previous experience in Financial Services, Investment Banking, Client Services, Sales Assistant, Bookkeeping and Office Administration roles.
To apply, send your resume via this posting. We thank all applicants for their interest; selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
IIROC (have or willing to obtain in 6 months)
Life Insurance License (have or willing to obtain in 12 months)
Previous experience in Financial Services, Investment Banking, Client Services, Sales Assistant, Bookkeeping and Office Administration roles
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD