Jun 19, 2020
Jul 24, 2020
Art, culture, recreation & sport
How to Apply:
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium (EMC)- Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator will be working with the EMC Management team and a Project Manager as selected.
The Project Coordinator communicates a standard implementation approach, transfers the skills necessary, facilitates communication and implementation activities and schedules workshops (virtual and face-to face).Through regular virtual calls and workshops with various company and stakeholders, the PC helps companies to facilitate the implementation and assists with the roll-out of projects.
Additionally, the project coordinator helps ensure that the proper change management strategies are in place and assists Partners/MFG stakeholders with configuration, customization and sustainability with knowledge transfer events such as Best Practices sessions and communication activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Review and log translation correspondence between several vendors and classify in order of priority to ensure that proper French and English reference material, reports, or appropriate notation are attached and / or highlighted prior to forwarding to PM.
- Preparation and maintenance of project documentation such as, but not limited to, project planning documents (work breakdown structure and status reports), etc.
- Project follow-ups and liaison with companies/Partners in order to ensure that they are taking advantage of the implementation toolkit (best practices documents) through the coordination of virtual meetings and knowledge transfer events on subjects, such as:
- Providing access and distribution of usernames and passwords
- implementation and questions & answers with respect project resources
- Organization of meetings between vendors, industry subject-matter experts and manufacturing firms. These meetings include room reservations, meals and audio-visual requirements
- Compose and type correspondence in both official languages and verify/proofread for correct format and grammatical accuracy between vendors
Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Site Location:
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD