Custodian required at St. Andrew's Church in Owen Sound.
St. Andrew's Church has a current opening for a permanent part time custodian. 20 hours a week at 18 to 20 dollars based on experience.
- General state of good health.
- Ability to safely lift 20kg.
- Works well within a diverse work environment.
- Self-starter and ability to independently prioritize Tasks and Duties.
- Compassionate and service oriented with polite interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organizational skills, with ability to prioritize and work within a timeline and with multiple interactions and competing demands on time.
- General computer skills.
- Working knowledge of general office equipment including fax machine, photocopier.
- A gracious, outgoing, and efficient manner in all interactions.
- Ability to work within a varied environment of volunteers, paid staff, teams, and congregants.
- Demonstrated confidentiality, sensitivity, and patience when dealing with everyone including members of the church family, other users of the church and the general public at large.
- Some knowledge of available social services and resources within the community.