Jun 30, 2020
Jul 30, 2020
Sales & services
based on experience
How to Apply:
Send resumes to: email@example.com
Van Dolder’s Custom Exterior's - Scheduling and Service Co-ordinator
Van Dolder’s Custom Exteriors is looking for a Scheduling and Service Co-ordinator to become a member of the Home Team. This position is based out of our Owen Sound location. The Home Team offers a competitive salary package complete with benefits.
- The Scheduling and Service Co-ordinator is responsible for the scheduling of all installation and service projects throughout the Grey and Bruce region.
- You must be comfortable communicating with customers, installers and sales staff, and be prepared to assist in the coordination of project installations.
- Work in conjunction with Installation Co-ordinator to ensure the success of all install and service activities.
- Reporting to the General Manager.
- The ideal candidate is a client-focused individual with an in-depth knowledge of construction projects and processes. Experience with windows, doors and siding products and installations.
- Experience managing installation crews from different trades. Ability to schedule an installation team of 20+ installers concurrently at multiple installation locations.
- Must be well organized with strong attention to detail.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively,
- Assist with problem-solving and troubleshooting of projects.
The Home Team offers a competitive salary package complete with benefits.
Van Dolder’s Home Team Custom Exteriors thanks all applicants for their interest, but only those chosen for a personal interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Work Site Location:
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD