Sep 9, 2020
Sep 23, 2020
Part-Time Permanent Permanent Part Time
Business, Finance & Administration
$ 18 per hour
Hours per Week:
How to Apply:
Please apply to the role by clicking on the link below:
Member Services Representative
Meridian Credit Union
Purpose of the Job:
Provide a range of services to Members including responding to Members’ enquiries, analyzing needs and assisting Members to utilize the product or service which best meets those needs. Cross sell products; identify potential referrals to the lending and investment area; process Member transactions; process Member requests for account updates; resolve problems with Member accounts. Promote and demonstrate the Meridian Credit Union values in day-to-day dealings with Members and co-workers and within the community.
- Be an effective team player working co-operatively with your peers within the branch and across Meridian including corporate office and other delivery partners.
- Develop goals with Manager that are clearly defined, measurable and achievable, and align them to business unit and strategic priorities for Meridian
- Actively participate and support the team in the planning process, assisting with implementation and providing feedback.
- Strive to increase Member satisfaction through providing accurate, timely, welcoming and professional front line service.
- Provide a superior Member experience through the identification and promotion of products and services. Where appropriate provide qualified referrals based on the needs identified through proactive probing.
- Post all transactions accurately, balance consistently and ensure proper due diligence when a discrepancy occurs. Take responsibility to ensure accuracy and completeness of all work.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality to respect Members privacy.
- Identify and fulfill Member financial service requests and identify cross-sell opportunities.
- Promote Meridian Credit Union in your community by participating in and being involved in community activities or events while demonstrating the Company values.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Sales oriented with previous experience in a front line sales role or service related industry.
- High School diploma or relevant working experience
- Flexible to work evenings and weekends, working knowledge of computer systems.
- Ability to make decisions, act decisively and provide friendly and personable service.
Experience the Difference!
Thank you for your interest in Meridian Credit Union. Please note that due to the volume of applications, only those under consideration will be contacted for an interview.
Meridian is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we will partner with you to meet your needs.
Follow us on Twitter at
Connect with us on LinkedIn:
Work Site Location:
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD