The YMCA of Owen Sound Grey Bruce is committed to diversity and social inclusion, and to meeting its obligation under Ontario's Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), by providing accessible environments that respect the rights of every individual.
View our AODA Policy.
View our AODA Multi-Year Accessibility Plan (2014-2019).
View our Statement of Commitment to Accessibility.
The YMCA of Owen Sound Grey Bruce website has been designed using the W3C technologies and guidelines and adhering to the following checkpoints:
- equivalent alternatives to auditory and visual content has been provided
- no information has been conveyed using color alone
- markup and style sheets have been used appropriately
- use of tables has been restricted to use for conveying tabular data only and transform gracefully to text
- context and orientation information has been provided where appropriate
- clear navigation mechanisms have been put in place
- the site is designed in a clear and consistent manner to ensure ease of use for the widest range of users